Saturday, January 9, 2010

Trailer Comment Weekly, Inception

A bit late, but here is the official trailer for Christopher Nolan's mind fuck of a movie (and batman break) Inception.



On to the comments!

Omar Najam:

YES!! This looks amazing!!! How much can you get your mind blown? None more!

Joshua Fu:

From what I can tell, Nolan and WB have been fairly tight-lipped concerning the story details of INCEPTION. But judging by the trailer, its mind bending (and urban landscape bending) action seems fairly reminiscent of THE MATRIX. But that's in no way a put-down, and if INCEPTION can be 2010's MATRIX, I'll be a happy camper. In fact, if it combines DARK KNIGHT's Mann-inspired sleek city shoot'em up aesthetic with THE PRESTIGE's clever storytelling, I'll sure to be there on opening day.

Evan Koehne:

What the hell is this movie about?
I don't care. Christopher Nolan can fuck my mind any way/time/place that he wants. I guess it isn't rape if you like it... James Cameron, take heed.

Catie Moyer:

Comment about trailer affectivity: I have no idea what's going on in this movie. The point is lost on me. But it's visually provocative. It's like "hey, let's make a movie adaptation of an M.C. Escher painting."

Steven Ray Morris:

All I can do is reenact the music, “BAWMMMMM BAWMMMMM BAWMMM.” This is going to kick everyone’s ass this summer.



Inception is set for release July 16th, 2010 (in IMAX too!).

Inception on IMDB

2 comments:

  1. This looks awesome! I trust Christopher Nolan...with my life. The only thing that might be a little weird is Leo and Ellen Page as a possible couple...since she looks like she's 12. Maybe they're not gonna be a couple at all. Ready to get mindfucked this summer!

    ReplyDelete